Pathfields Lodge Care Home in Wellingborough are currently seeking a hardworking and dedicated Registered Nurse on a full time basis for either 33 or 44 hours per week.
£18 per hour and Pin Renewal fee paid.
At Pathfields we have given a great deal of thought to making sure our layout works for our particular resident group. We offer a homely and welcoming environment conducive to the physical, mental and social wellbeing of our residents.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
- 1st Level Nurse
- Active NMC Pin
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- Team player
- Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
- Previous supervisory experience
- To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, then please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you!